Many small businesses archive their email in Outlook or on their mail server. As user’s inboxes grow it often takes longer to search for messages or navigate through email. This is because Outlook isn’t designed to store many gigabytes of email. Users often delete messages or export them to a PST file until a deleted message is needed or Outlook starts running slowly.
Our mail archiving solution retrieves email from your mail server and stores it in a separate database optimized for searching. Searches are done through a web interface; messages can be exported for SOX compliance and are encrypted on the server.
E-Mail Archival Features & Benefits
- User and auditor roles – Users can be granted permission to search all email.
- Compatibility – Works with most POP3 & IMAP email servers (including exchange)
- Web Interface – Easy to use Web Interface works across platforms.
- Fast Searching – Indexed searching for fast results.
- Scalable – Run different components on different/multiple servers for added speed.